Monday, June 6, 2011

kidspirirt feed back

so dad had me sign up for a feed back interview  on why kidspirit didn't pick me they do this cause there through osu and its to help students gain interview experience

they assume that since i requested the feed back interview i have got the guts ans enough nerves to handle their criticisms and feed back but i didn't really have guts it was dads idea i didn't really want to know why they didn't like me cause I want everyone to like  me. I new this couldn't have gone well i was supper nervous my first one and for the second i was sick all weekend

so here is some of my final feedback

irrelevant tangents  (this is impossible to fix i have adhd there will always be things that are irrelevant and i have worked on cutting back )

formal interview went 30 minutes over ( they were late getting started  and again dehydrated nausea girl and tell somebody if they go over time for heavens sake. i don't have a watch right now i need to send mine to new york for repairs.)

pause its okay to have silence  (mom once told me that outside of our family culture people wait apx 30 seconds between each person in a conversation change . I find this impossible to do once i tried in Sunday school i think managed 15 )

took over during orientation head instructor break out  (she explained that this means i talked over or in front of the presenter ) ( i don't actually remember doing this but i believe its totally possible that i did its something that happens its a diva hobbit

didn't allow others a chance to talk  again i cannot wait 30 seconds for you to answer the question .

she also pointed out my spelling and grammar fails and suggested i take a technical writing class (I have it did not do wonders for my GPA but I now occasionally can identify  a sentence )
I also have odd body language  (I have no idea what that means )

I come across as transparent overbearing and not a team player  (apparently i should wait for around for other people to start a conversation and never sigh or role my eyes when some one else plays the same game as I wanted too. ) which i know rolling eyes is bad but i wasn't rolling them at a person more like my situation . so i should always have a happy face on .( i used to do this it led to mental collapse and depression ) OK i admit that last statement sounds dramatic .

since i have already cut back a lot on these personality flaws and disabilities over the years it is obvious that they hate me for me

I  have spent ages working on talking less  and I have improved  people have complimented me of the fact that i seem to talk less incessantly

my formal interview went 30 minutes over cause i was dehydrated and throwing up all weekend i should have canceled i could barley think strait and I was taking some hard core drugs for nausea

 so over all yes these are my faults yes i can work on them will they ever be truly gone not till the next life no so I'm really annoyed . I was happy thinking they didn't hire me because they had a limited number of people and i blamed  dad  for my shattered illusion but then dad bought me lunch so dad is forgiven

it doesn't matter any way cause by the end of June I'm staring a new job

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I heard about your new job with Megan, and I think it is perfect. You know the whole - when one door closes another opens- thing. I don't do well with constructive criticism either, but it does help to know. You are great! Keep working at being the best you, that is all that counts. Love you!

Todd said...

I think it is good that you wrote it all down. Now you get get up dust yourself off and move on! I love you.
Mom

Michelle Lanae HRH said...

I feel a lot better about my rant now thats its over. I feel much beter