Friday, June 10, 2011

funny qoutes

Penny Pingleton: ...I don't know why we have this room, but there's food, water, a bed, gas mask, Russian language books...


Tracy Turnblad: ...and its really well insulated





Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.

...Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*.

Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*.

Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*.

Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme.

Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.

Vizzini: Enough of that.

Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?

Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.

Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.

Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

Vizzini: DYEEAAHHHHHH.



Buttercup: You mock my pain.

Westley: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.



Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.



Inigo Montoya: I just work for Vizzini to pay the bills. There's not a lot of money in revenge.



"We are not bound by tradition, nor are we limited to our own understanding or to the wisdom of men. In short, this is a very unusual university."

- President Kim B. Clark

No comments: