Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Paper!

I wrote a paper ! and Did all right on it despite my anxiety and paranoia about writing in the past. Despite my borrowed laptop crashing and refusing to reboot (yes I am Cursed computers hate me) I have manged to write a 3 page paper wow impressive yes I think so. despite in the past that I wrote 14 page papers. I still think my recent triumph in finishing a paper and using correct grammar was astronomical. I am making progress some day I will be a confidant writer who writes all the time and is published ! Admit it my life story is Hilarious and would be a new york times best seller. Current tittle Ideas for different novels and memoirs included but not limited to. My Fat Cat. A Distracted Life. The Bloodfire Chronicles. Growing up in a Time Machine. Dream Keepers. The Monochromatic Zoo. Timeless . Wonderladian. Citizen of everywhere. the unsuspected spy.
awesomeness personified in Mr. Darcy and other cool guys.
admit it I could totally be the next Oprah being blond wouldn't really hurt my ratings would it. yes I know Oprah hasn't written a ton of books yet but hear this prediction she will yet at least 20 I bet you by the time Oprah is eighty she will have written she biographies and the next American classic plus six picture books empowering young children . yes sir It is guaranteed. I would also aspire to write as well as Diane Wynne Jones! but that is a much more daunting task and ambition then being the next Oprah. trust me.

No comments: