Wednesday, October 19, 2011

humanitiestravel study study

I want to be one of those teachers who has something different to teach
. I want my classroom to be full of art and books. I really want to have a better perspective of the world so that when i teach i will understand what I am talking about. As schoolteacher, i will not have many opportunities in my life to travel and this humanities study is my best chance.
I think seeing the world would be good for me to share with children for the rest of my life. I have been to all the museums i can here and i just want to see more. I love drawing pictures based on my favorite paintings since I am not a genius and cannot compose a masterpiece myself. I have done my own starry night and water lilies renditions and I want to do more i want to see more I want to be inspired. In addition, i want to be able to inspire generations of children. I spend too much time worrying that I am not going to be a good teacher


My reasons for study humanities in Europe are
I love art and museums I  and i feel like there’s so much more out there that I want to see most of all the water willies in the round  I am still not sure  what
To say this is an incredible experience that i have always wanted and this could be my only chance

I want to go to London’s national gallery
I want to see Venice 
In addition, I want to go to an opera
I would love to see Monet’s garden
I really want to see les mis it’s a great musical if you have not picked one yet
I want to see the globe theater
I would love to go see a play there
I want to do things like ride the metro and a train I have never ridden a real train the Portland max doesn't count
I really want to ride on a gondola except I’m not sure whether or not were stopping in Venice

I want to see van Gogh’s sunflowers or the almond branches or starry night an Iris and haystacks
I want to see the muse de orsay and the louve
I want to learn more about art and architecture I want to see chartes and the inside of versigh
ok so i really am hitting my head against the wall mom all i can think of is that chipmunks movie that goes I’m off to see the world I’m off to find my dreams

So let us see I want to see palaces castles and paintings
I never really got over my princess phase I just became interested in real historical ones I love stories about people from history but princess are still my favorite So I would love to see somebodies crown jewels

I have already been to the legion of honor in san fransico and the de young  and the musem in portland 

I think  that this trip is going to Florence London Paris Vienna Rome and some where in Germany 

No comments: