Tuesday, May 10, 2011

the new thingy that plays songs

so I saw one of these play-lists on Beth's blog so I decided to make one it doesn't really have a theme or anything though they all have a story to me though

horchata is karyn she entroduced me to lots of new music

love story
is my love of fairy tails

most of the county songs are memories of singing them with my mother as a kid

new shoes always reminds me of the tenth doctor
voodoo child has been stuck in my head since I went to voodoo doughnuts with the Egans but It too is from doctor who

video and I love life were given to me on a mix cd by Mary jackson when she was my wonderful young women's leader

I love rainbows and the wizard of Oz

wondeful world was the end credits of the movie madaline

prayer of the children tells its own story

rolling in the deep just rocks and has the best music video ever same with firework

1 comment:

Laurie said...

The thing I like about this idea is that you can listen to your favorite music while you work on your blog. I think I would like one with my journal.