Tuesday, May 3, 2011

fawn hill!

fawn hill is so full of absolutely lovely flowers more to come !
ps i have no idea why that sentence turned blue

I have been with grandma less than three days yet I already have three blisters.

today aunt Cindy called while we were washing windows . I told her we had washed all the windows int he house she said she had done that with grandma before I told Cindy that she was a strong woman.

Im staying in Cindy's old room which looks so different with out her things in it i hope she doesnt care that I put all my stuff in her closet

grandma and I are going to the Renaissance fair isnt that a great Idea its called cains crossings and looks pretty big I think I will go as a fairy if mom cant mail me my costume I would love to see grandma wearing my old sliver brocade and gray cape wouldn't that be something

3 comments:

Todd said...

I think I will send your costume. When do you need it by? I could mail it two day post. Where is it?

Todd said...

The flower is pretty. We found the dress and dont know where to look for the vest or the snood.

Michelle Lanae HRH said...

inst that calla Lilly awesome