Saturday, October 2, 2010

Michelle Lanae walker

Hello everybody,

My name is Her Royal Highness Michelle Lanae Walker , I say that's because everyone deserves to be royalty. This is a blog about random thoughts from my random life if it doesn't seem to make much sense that's why. I have two siblings an older brother and a younger sister . I have a dog named Mac E. Mouse and I used to have a cat but she died . I really like books you can find links to my bookshelf on another website called shelfari where I rate the books I have read . My favorite color is pink because its so light . I love roses and peonies because they are such luscious flowers. I don't normally have too many visitors on this blog so it's mainly for stress release. I am sitting in a huge library in salt lake city at the moment feeling a bit out of place ,I am used to hanging out in busy loud libraries full of people who know me or in Corvallis where there are lots of loud children talking to the puss and boot sculpture . in general though i feel at home in libraries and rose gardens . some of my favorites books are Ella Enchanted,Narnia,
Holes, Running Out of Time and Horton Sits on an Egg. some of my favorite movies are the princess bride , the princess and the frog , Up and Emperors New Groove .

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I didn't know about Horton Sits On an Egg. We haven't read that one yet. We'll have to get it from the library. She has seen the movie, "Horton Hears a Who" but we haven't read it. Have fun at conf.

Zach and Sara Allen said...

Hey your blog looks well established and fun. If you want some advice i would read what you write out loud a few times just to make sure it flows. But other than that it looks like a great outlet.