Sunday, February 7, 2010

So this past week I worked 38 hours how any one does that all the time amazes me . I nearly went in insane I spent 15 hours with 2 year olds and 15 hours with five and four your olds the other eight hours were spent giving people their breaks in every age group physically possible from infant on up . I have memorized several doctor Seuss masterpieces including Mr brown can moo, there's a woctkect in my pocket and feet feet feet, plus two other adorable books called tumble bumble and the snowy day.
tumble bumble goes like this
a tiny bug went for a walk he a meet cat and stopped to talk they feel in step and strolled awhile and bumped in to a crocodile.
ect ect
left foot left right foot right high foot low foot feet in the day feet in the night .

I worry all the time about weather or not I am teaching the children correctly and I wonder how I should talk to them how I earn their respect and how they will grow up. Camille goes around singing random lines from seussical and I am trying to remember this one
"a persons a person no matter how small cause a persons a person no matter how small." almost all life lessons can be learned from Dr. Seuss he was very inspired I truly know that .

1 comment: