Friday, September 16, 2011

it rained in rexburg today

I got wet today. then I had to reschedule with the counseling office because my family foundations  teacher and my counselor were the same person.  I have humanities next I  want to get good grades and do well in humanities . just so i can go to the European humanities tour .  I am joining the campus biggest winner since i already walk a ton I'm off to a good start.
I aim to lose 60 pounds and win a prize
I really want to get under 200 . even though I'm walking a lot i still struggle with treats Oreo's and cookies from the bishop and junk foods on campus . today i go to the wellness center to get checked out and tested . I get points for that in my water aerobics class by the way .  I am still stumbling with giving up comics so far I haven't completely lost it though and i manage pretty good and get to bed on time just because of a few slip ups im not going to give up my goal to quit . my managers rearranged my furniture for me it was super nice i told her i wanted to move things around and she said rearrangements had to be approved  so i told her what i wanted to do and when i came home her and her husband had already done it for me and taken away the cinder blocks . super nice managers  yeah! 

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like you're getting a lot done and getting settled in. Have fun along the way!

Todd said...

You sound great. It seems like you have a lot of hinge points going for you. We love you and support you.

Love Dad

Michelle Lanae HRH said...

I love you all thanks for reading this thing

Jill said...

keep it up. good for your and all your goals.

hooray for nice managers!