Wednesday, April 21, 2010

getting to know you begining to feel free and easy ect. ect. ect.

Hi I’m Michelle and I’m from Corvallis OR Corvallis is wonderful and green very green with moss and trees and creeks and grass seriously lots of grass farmers grow grass here for seed and for golf courses and stuff.
I am an elementary education major and I want to spend the rest of my life hanging out with kids and learning stuff. (Admit it your jealous)
I like coloring and painting and picture books and reading kids’ books and since I work at a day care I get to have fun a lot! I like comics and si fi and fantasy and watching old cartoons is a guilty pleasure of mine.
I love chocolate mostly in brownies and hot chocolate but other kinds are great too. I also love Indian food and dim sum and French pastries and Thai food and Hawaiian plate lunch I’m really loud and I like performing. I like arts and some crafts oh and I know how to make apple pie. The spirit of ricks is awesome it might sound cheesy but the spirit of ricks is what keeps the class size small the professors caring and open to communication. the way people open doors for each other or start a conversation on the hike to the Hinckley and the gardens and stadium singing every cool thing on campus is part of the spirit of ricks even the way every one dresses up for devotional because it’s so special.

No comments: