Sunday, January 10, 2010

Confused much?

okay so I fell asleep on the sofa this evening and it was quite and dark when I woke except for the sound of my mothers voice. now mom gets up early for work so I knew it was morning. So I rolled off the sofa and crawled into my own bed Suzie just looked at me with surprise like hey where have you been. then she walked all over me till she decided a spot was Good enough for her.I was exhausted and began to worry that if work called me in early that i wouldn't make it through a whole day. I had also missed watching the movie Bolt with my family and was really disappointed . so then I started to worry and with worry came a Small doubt . it nagged at my soul finally I rolled out of bed trudged down stairs and said mom I need to know is it morning or night. "night its only six you just had a short nap."
this of course explains why I was still exhausted . "and I didn't miss bolt "
"no" mom said "dad will be home from his meeting soon and we can watch it."
yes!

No comments: